Book Club Kits
Bruce County Public Library’s Book Club Kits are available to all library cardholders for free. Each kit contains 10 copies of a single title packaged in a cloth bag. Kits are available for a 6-week loan period, and library cardholders can have two kits checked out at the same time.
Sign-out sheets and Discussion Guides also available for each Book Club Kit.
How do I reserve a Book Club Kit?
- Please contact your local branch.
- A valid email address or phone number is needed to reserve a Book Club Kit.
- The date you choose for your reservation is the date you would like to pick up the kit at your selected library branch.
Borrowing a Book Club Kit
- Library cardholders will receive an email or phone call that their Book Club Kit is available to pick up at their selected branch.
- Book Club Kits will be checked out in its entirety to the person who placed the hold.
- Book Club Kits can be returned to any Bruce County Public Library branch. The entire set must be returned together (all 10 copies and the bag).
- Book Club Kits can be checked out for 6 weeks and cannot be renewed.
What if I need another format?
- For some titles, Bruce County Public Library may have other formats such as large print or audiobooks. Search the Library Catalogue or ask staff to help you find alternative formats.
Interested in joining a Book Club?
- Contact your local library branch to see if any book clubs are currently meeting.
Become a Member
If you are a Bruce County Resident, you can become a member free of charge by completing a library card application at any of our 17 Branch Library locations.Find Out More