Sauble Beach Branch will be closed from November 24 until December 13 for renovations.
The Board bears legal responsibility for the Bruce County Public Library. The powers and duties of the board are prescribed in the Public Libraries Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P44, to which this bylaw adheres.
Board Members 2019-2022
- Mayor Robert Buckle – Municipality of South Bruce
- Mayor Luke Charbonneau – Town of Saugeen Shores – Chair
- Mayor Steve Hammell – Municipality of Arran-Elderslie
- Mayor (Warden) Janice Jackson – Town of South Bruce Peninsula
- Mike Moszynski, Ripley – Vice Chair
- Catherine Dickison, Brockton
- Sheila Barker, Wiarton
Public meeting times may be adjusted from time to time to allow the Board to meet in Closed session.
The Library Board will resume in-person meetings effective April 20, 2022. Meetings are generally held on the third Wednesday of each month at 10am. Please see the Library Board Meeting Schedule for details.
*Please note the December 21, 2022 Board meeting has been cancelled.*
Brooke McLean, 519-832-6935