Interlibrary Loan Request Form
Bruce County Public Library’s Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Service allows library members to borrow library materials not available in our system from another public libraries across Ontario.
How do I Request an Item?
- The Interlibrary Loan Service is available to any Bruce County Library cardholder.
- Patrons may have up to five (5) Interlibrary Loan requests at one time.
- Items eligible for Interlibrary Loan include books and audio-visual materials over one year old. Magazines are not eligible.
- There is no guarantee that the Bruce County Public Library will be able to fill all Interlibrary Loan Requests.
- In order to submit a request, fill out and submit our online Interlibrary Loan Request Form (below) or contact your local library.
What happens after I submit my Request?
- You will be notified by telephone or e-mail when the material is available for pickup at your designated branch library.
How long can I keep my Request(s)?
- Interlibrary Loans have a loan period of 2 weeks, and regular overdue charges apply to items returned late.
- Patrons have 7 days to pick up their Interlibrary Loan before it is returned to its lending library.
- Interlibrary Loans are not renewable.